"Alison was the best presenter we have ever brought to our organization."
Contact Alison if you would like to bring an engaging, dynamic presenter to speak to your school, group, or organization. She will tailor the presentation or speech to meet your organization's needs. Alison presents on topics such as:
- the value of mindfulness practice for all school community members
- mindfulness and bias: why mindfulness training is an essential tool for reducing unconscious bias in schools and society
- mindful parenting
- the benefits of mindfulness training for teenagers
- mindfulness and self-care for educators: why educator self-care is essential for student success
- mindfulness and growth mindset
Please contact Alison for references.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- Cold Spring Harbor Educational Foundation Spring Event "Mindful Parenting" (May 2016, Cold Spring Harbor, NY)
- Mindful Schools Graduate Conference: Interactive TED-style presentation entitled "Letting (Labels) Go: Integrating Bias Awareness into Mindfulness Training for School Staff" (August 2015, Petaluma, CA)
- Common Ground Speaks Winter Event "Don't Worry, Be Happy" (February 2015, Chatham, NJ)