WORKSHOPS FOR EDUCATORS AND SCHOOL LEADERS
Alison’s workshop offerings for educators include:
1. Catch Your Breath: An Experiential Introduction to Mindfulness for Educators
2. Take Care: Prioritizing Self-Care and Strengthening Resilience
3. Examining Mindset: Keys to Teacher and Student Success
4. Messaging in Every Moment: Lesson Planning Shifts that Increase Student Motivation, Engagement, and Performance
5. Teaching From the Inside Out: Implicit Bias Training for Educators
For details about each workshop, please review Alison’s Professional Development Offerings (link opens a PDF file in a new window).
If you are interested in a customized workshop series, please get in touch. Further information about course offerings coming soon!
Alison offers mentoring for mindfulness practitioners and teachers around the world via videoconference. She can meet with you over Skype, Zoom, or another videoconference program of your choice.
Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach’s Power of Awareness introductory online mindfulness course
For mindfulness teachers:
Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach’s 2019-2021 Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program
Coaching for mindfulness instructors who teach young people
COACHING FOR TEACHERS AND SCHOOL LEADERS
This part of the site is under construction — please check back soon! In the meantime, to learn more about Alison’s work with the Institute for Student Achievement (ISA), please visit: