EQUITY-FOCUSED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
FOR EDUCATORS & SCHOOL LEADERS
Alison’s offerings include:
1. The Relationship Web: Strengthening Trust and Communication at School
2. Catch Your Breath: An Experiential Introduction to Mindfulness for Educators
3. Take Care: Prioritizing Self-Care and Strengthening Resilience
4. Examining Mindset: Keys to Teacher and Student Success
5. Messaging in Every Moment: Lesson Planning Shifts that Increase Student Motivation, Engagement, and Performance
6. Teaching From the Inside Out: Implicit Bias Training for Educators
For details, please review Alison’s Professional Development Offerings (link opens a PDF file in a new window).
If you are interested in a customized workshop, series, or talk, please get in touch. Additional information about course offerings coming soon!
Mindfulness TEACHING AND TEACHER MENTORING
Alison teaches mindfulness and offers mentoring for mindfulness practitioners and teachers around the world, both in person and via videoconference. She can meet with you over Skype, Zoom, or another videoconference program of your choice.
Mindfulness teacher for students, staff, and faculty at CUNY School of Medicine, 2016-present
Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach’s Power of Awareness introductory online mindfulness course
For mindfulness teachers:
Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach’s 2019-2021 Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program
Coaching for mindfulness instructors who teach young people
COACHING FOR TEACHERS AND SCHOOL LEADERS
This part of the site is under construction — please check back soon! In the meantime, to learn more about Alison’s work with the Institute for Student Achievement (ISA), please visit: